Talhah and Ali are two friends. While Talhah is going to Makkah to perform Hajj, Ali is staying back home and plans to offer a sacrifice on Eid.
Be Talhah’s travel guide and help him find the correct answers as he struggles to fulfill the fifth pillar of Islam. And while you’re at it, help Ali choose the correct sacrificial animal, find his way to the Eid prayer, and cook his favourite meal!
Full of colourful and stimulating activities, this book will take the little ones on a fun journey – and help pick up a few pearls of wisdom along the way.
Through this book, kids can:
– Learn the story of Prophet Ibrahim’s sacrifice
– Get introduced to Hajj and ‘Umrah
– Understand the meaning and essence of sacrifice
– Learn a few things about the first blessed days of Dhul Hijjah
– Get interested in performing the acts of worship associated with these days
Author : তাবাস্সুম মোস্লেহ বুশরা
Publication : ফিউচার উম্মাহ বিডি